Sunday, May 12, 2013

Genetics Doctor links proper dietary variety to Heal Thyself and changing Genes...

by Yuseff Wahington contributing writer for FoyYouSocial.com Blog



Tim Spector, 54, is Professor of Genetic Epidemiology at King’s College, London. 
"I’ve had to change my diet because I travel so much it is unfeasible to be vegan, but it taught me to look further than the steak and chips on a restaurant menu," said Spector.

There is evidence which shows that the more diverse your diet, the healthier your gut bacteria – which can reduce blood pressure and cholesterol.

Spector confessed, "My grandmother passed down some bad genes – she had diabetes. I’m aware of the hereditary nature of the condition and know that I need to keep an eye on diet and exercise as you can actually switch off these genes."

"I think that you should only take vitamins if you have a confirmed deficiency," Spector suggested. Researchers at King’s College, London have discovered that whole food, not additives or preservatives are essential for optimal health. 

Click the link above to see if you have personality characteristics of the TEACHER genotype 


No comments:

Post a Comment